Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Sharing Family

I spent some time on Sunday with two of my grandchildren for our Palm Sunday Festivities at our church while the third one was away at her first official overnight Girl Scout Camp.  These are the apples of my eyes and keep me going and make life worth living for.

I thought I'd share a few pictures with you.  My granddaughters love to do crafts with me and always make a beeline for my stamping table to see what I happen to be working on.  They love to make cards for their mom and dad and always make a little something extra for me and their other grandma.  Now my grandson, I'm sure his dad would say no way when he gets older because "he's a man's son and will enjoy fishing and hunting."  Watch out Papa...he will be right in there with the girls.  He He.
   

<><>
<>
 Alexis - Charge of the Light Brigade
Brianna - How many eggs did you say?
Dylan 4 mos. naw'n away on the lad


1 comment: